Additional and detailed information about the use of your personal data.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Entity: Hawkore S.L.
- CIF: B87956207
- Mailing address: Paseo de la Castellana nº182 6º C.P. 28046 Madrid
- Phone: 910059985
- Email: [email protected]
To what end do we use your data?
Hawkore S.L., henceforth Hawkore, treats the personal data you provide with the following purposes:
- To comply with the duty of information and obtaining of consents required by the new European regulations for the protection of personal data.
- Management of customer relationships, generation of budgets or commercial proposals, and in case of becoming clients, to carry out the contractual relationship on the provision of consultancy services in various matters of normative compliance and Legal advice, the corresponding billing and collection of services. The provision of data for this purpose is mandatory, preventing otherwise the fulfillment of the contract.
- To send communications, opinion pieces or news, information circulars written by our departments and related to our activity, unless you express your will against it by any means.
What data do we deal with?
Within the framework of the provision of the services offered by the entity, and conditioned on the purposes agreed by you, our entity will only use the data that is strictly necessary for the correct management of the contractual relationship and / or provision of services. Restricting the data exclusively to the information you have given us.
For how long will we keep your data?
The personal data that you provide will be kept while any contractual / mercantile relationship is maintained, or for a period of five years from the last business relationship following the regulations for tax purposes. However, our entity will continue to keep your information in order to send possible commercial communications that we consider may be of interest, as long as its deletion is not requested by the interested party. You can always exercise your rights, recognized by the current regulations, by contacting us through at your convenience, as explained below.
What is the legal legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for processing your data is the execution of the service contract necessary for the conduct of the transaction or this legitimation is granted by your express consent as the main interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated to?
Your data will not be communicated to any third party not related to the provision of the service, except legal obligations in force. We also inform you that no international transfers will be made.
However, we inform you that, for the correct provision of services, it is possible that different services providers hired by our entity (responsible for the treatment) can have access to the personal information necessary to carry out their functions.
Our entity, in its commitment to the privacy and data protection of the User, will choose only service providers that offer sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the treatment is compliant with the applicable legislation on data protection and guarantee the protection of the User’s rights.
What are your rights regarding your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating personal data that concerns them or not. In this regard, you have the right to request:
- Access: You have the right to obtain from the person responsible for the treatment of data, confirmation of whether or not your data is being processed, as well as detailed information about certain aspects of the treatment that is being carried out.
- Rectification: You have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning yourself, or to complete those data records that were incomplete.
- Removal: You the right to request the deletion of their personal data, in any case, the deletion will be subject to the limits established in the regulatory rule.
- Restriction of processing: You have the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data
- Opposition to treatment: Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. The entity will stop processing the data, except for legitimate, imperative reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to data portability: In other words, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, which you have provided to a data controller, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading and to transfer it to another data controller.
You can exercise the aforementioned rights, by contacting the person in charge at Hawkore. For this, you can use the contact information provided at the beginning of this document. If you wish to obtain additional information regarding the exercise of your rights, you can also contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
We also inform you that, if you believe it appropriate, you have the right to withdraw, at any time, the consent granted for a specific purpose, without affecting the legality of the treatment, based on the prior consent to its withdrawal.
If the event you should consider that your rights have not been adequately addressed, you may submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency. C / Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 - Madrid. www.agpd.es.
Our security measures
Hawkore has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures in accordance with the risk level of its data processing and its impact on people’s rights, to guarantee the security of its personal data processing and that are and that can be required from time to time by the applicable legislation. However, the user should be aware that, at present, Internet security measures are not impregnable and, consequently, the user is not protected from possible illegal and improper intrusions, which would not be the responsibility of Hawkore since at all times they have acted with due diligence to protect the data in accordance with Law.
The Website uses a traffic analyzer that makes use of small programs known as “cookies” that provide us with certain information about the use of our Website.
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type, if applicable. This is statistical data on how you navigate through our Website. The cookies contain information that is transferred to the hard disk of your computer.
Cookies help us improve our Website and provide a better and more personalized service. Specifically, they make it possible for us to:
- Estimate numbers and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences and customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
Users give their prior consent unless otherwise indicated, to the use of “cookies”. The User also authorizes the tracking of their IP address while browsing the Website.